This year’s Convention is being held in Memphis, TN where Tennessee REALTOR®’s leadership will conduct business meetings via Committee meetings, Chapter meetings, and culminate with the Board of Directors meetings. All members are welcome and encouraged to attend!
Educational opportunities are offered simultaneous to the business meetings and carry a registration fee. If attending business meetings ONLY, there is no charge.
The convention is a great opportunity for affordable education, networking, and learning more about the services that are provided on a local, state and national basis to REALTOR® members.
Held in mid-to-late September, the Fall Convention is one of our two annual meetings.
- Enjoy affordable CE opportunities and work towards valuable designations.
- Get a front row seat to learn from some of the best speakers in the industry.
- Brush up on the latest real estate news, trends and technology.
- Build your circle of REALTOR® contacts and friends.
- Celebrate at our main event dinner, featuring awards and new-officer installations
- Wednesday Night Kick-Off Party
- Friday Night subsidized Main Event
- Continental Breakfast each morning
- Afternoon Refreshment Breaks
- Admittance to Opening Session & Keynote
- Admittance to ALL Education Sessions
- Wireless Internet Access
- Goody Bag (giveaway items)
Early Bird Registration Fee — Deadline: JULY 25
Member Spouse/Guest $125
Institute Affiliates $300
Regular Registration Fee — Deadline: SEPT. 1
Member Spouse/Guest $140
Institute Affiliates $380
ON SITE Only Registration — AFTER Sept. 1
Member Spouse/Guest $175
Institute Affiliates $465