View the full BTVAR Calendar
Please help keep our community safe by keeping the following in mind:
- Be aware of the symptoms – fever (100.4 degrees), cough and difficulty breathing. Symptoms have typically presented within a 14-day time frame, usually between day 5 to day 11.
- If you have symptoms, stay home until you are symptom and fever-free without the aid of medication for a minimum of 24 hours.
- If you’ve traveled to China, South Korea, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Iran or Italy, stay home for 14 days.
- Wash your hands often with soap and warm water, scrubbing vigorously for at least 30 seconds. If not available, use hand sanitizer.
- Use your elbow or a paper towel to open doors.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth.
- Cover mouth/nose with a tissue when coughing or sneezing, then throw the tissue away immediately.
- Take a break from hugging for a while. Give everyone the “elbow bump!”
Most people with mild coronavirus illness will recover on their own by drinking plenty of fluids, resting, and taking pain and fever medications. However, some cases develop pneumonia and require medical care or hospitalization. If you experience symptoms, call your doctor prior to going to their office or a clinic so they can prepare for your visit. Until then, stay home and quarantine yourself.
Below is a list of resources for you to find accurate and updated information.
World Health Organization
Tennessee Department of Health
Virginia Department of Health
National Association of REALTORS®
- Coronavirus Guide for REALTORS®
- Non-Essential NAR Travel Suspended
- Changes to Upcoming Conference Schedule