- You must be a citizen of the United States.
- You must be (18) years of age or older on or before the date of the next election.
- You must be a resident of Tennessee.
- You must not have been convicted of a felony, or if you have, your voting rights must have been restored.
- In order to participate in an election, a qualified voter must be properly registered no later than thirty (30) days before the election.
Click HERE for more information on voting in TN.
- Be a resident of Virginia.
- Be a citizen of the United States.
- Be 18 years old (any person who is 17 years old and will be 18 years of age at the next general election shall be permitted to register in advance and also vote in any intervening primary or special election).
- Not be registered and plan to vote in another state.
- Not currently declared mentally incompetent by a court of law.
- If convicted of a felony, your right to vote must have been restored.
Click HERE for more information on voting in VA.REGISTER TODAY
Stay connected to the REALTOR Party and learn more about the issues affecting our industry.LEARN MORE
Support the rights of property ownersINVEST IN TN INVEST IN VA