How to Join
Applicants for REALTOR® membership shall be granted provisional membership immediately upon submission of a completed application form and remittance of applicable association dues and any application fee. Provisional members shall be considered REALTORS® and shall be subject to all of the same privileges and obligations of membership. Provisional membership is granted subject to subsequent review of the application by the Board of Directors. If the Board of Directors determines that the individual does not meet all of the qualifications for membership as established in the Association’s Bylaws, or, if the individual does not satisfy all of the requirements of membership (for example, completion of a mandatory orientation program) within 365 days from the association’s receipt of their application, membership may, at the discretion of the Board of Directors, be terminated. For questions or more information, contact our Association Executive, Hagan Horn at 423-968-1192 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
REALTOR® Membership Requirements:
- Complete the REALTOR Application
- Scan & email application to email@example.com or Fax to 423-968-2840.
- Pay Dues and Fees
- Complete New Member Orientation within 365 days (if applicable)
- Complete a REALTOR® Code of Ethics course of no less than 2.5 hours within 365 days (if applicable)
- Election to REALTOR® membership by Board of Directors